Monday, June 10, 2013

Tri-Factor 1.5k Swim Race Report - 2013

It's taken me ages to get back to fighting fit form. I fell sick about 3 weeks before the Tri-Factor swim and was only semi-better the week before but managed to fit in about 2 swims before the actual race. Since then, however, I've been making excuses to not do anything, the consistent one so far has been 'I need rest'. Which is pretty lame. I mean, what am I resting from? The day before where I rested as well? Geez. I guess I just need to get back into the groove of things which has proven to be a real big pain in the ass.

Enough about that, race report coming up.

I think I say it every year, but I really think Tri-Factor's swim races are one of the best organised races in Singapore. Plus it helps it's the only pure open water swim race, so it really isn't as if they have competition. Nonetheless, they did an awesome job again this year and I got a new personal best! Woo hoo!

Actually I've nothing really much to say about the Tri-Factor race that was different from last year. So really, just check it out here. That said I didn't swim like a snake this year, I was more diligent with my sighting and I wasn't the swimmer from hell! Woohoo!

Results: 1.5k in 38:39 minutes

No comments: